Lately I feel like I have been giving myself a lot of unnecessary stress, worrying about things I didn't need to. I am convinced that it's one of the reasons it took me so long to bounce back from getting sick and also brought me to a rut with my blog. I lost all creative energy and even though I have a long list of upcoming post ideas, I was drained and couldn't commit to one idea.
In times like these, I find it very important to focus on all that is good in my life instead of creating things that are bad out of thin air. To be honest, there isn't really a bad things going on in my life right now. There is a lot of uncertainty but that comes with life and I need to learn to not only be ok with that but patient as well. So today I am going to go for a walk with outside with my son and clear my head. While I'm walking I'll be reminding myself of all the amazing things I have going on right now...
* Easton is healthy and happy
* Tom is so supportive and is able to handle whatever stress I throw at him
* We have a roof over our heads and food in the fridge
* I was able to get a pair of new glasses so I can finally see clearly again
* We're traveling as a family in a couple of weeks to one of my favorite places ever
* Easton and I have two trips lined up less than a month from each other to visit family
* I am loved
I'm a twenty-something mama who honestly has no clue what I want to do in life at the moment. For the longest time that scared me but now I embracing it and documenting it here.